- Ability to obtain and filter information, identify key issues relevant to the achievement of long-term strategic goals, and commit to the realized course of action for the purpose of accomplishing those goals.
- Ability to generate new outlooks of the business on the market, i.e, through trend forecasting, experiential marketing, and innovation.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint, all necessary for the creation of both visually and verbally engaging analyses reports and presentations.
- Good and clear communication skills necessary in communicating clear information and instructions, draw regular reports and deliver presentations that are insightful, clear, easy-to-understand, engaging, and convincing, in order to facilitate appropriate strategy decision-making across the business.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills in order to perform financial analyses for the purpose of exploration of strategic options, the development of creative solutions to complex issues, and for the support of decision-making.
- Ability to design and perform unique analyses that require the application of single or multiple strategic and financial concepts and tools such as economic analyses, statistical analyses, risk assessment, competitive analysis, exposure analysis, and implications to business strategic position.
Personal Attributes/Behavioural Competencies
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills,
- Ability to inspire and move a cross-functional group and business top leadership in a unified direction and with a unified vision.
- Relatable with the ability to form strong and lasting relationships with others.
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in others, prompting them to readily follow in ones insights and directives.
- A strategic and creative thinker, result-driven, self-motivated and proactive, strong and innovative problem solving skills, open and welcoming to change, and work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment.
- Work comfortably in group/collaborative setting or with business executives and stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and in the face of uncertainty.