- Must have a clear understanding of micro finance industry and trends in Uganda.
- Must have worked experience in regulated financial institution/ Environment. Having an experience in Micro-Deposit taking institution or bank is an added advantage.
- Determined personality with high level agility, initiative, strong leadership skills ,perseverance and can build high performing team.
- Capability and willingness to lead the organization forward
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
- Vast knowledge about the Ugandan micro and macro-economic environment.
General and Behavior
- Strategic enablement skills (Analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, verbal reasoning and decision making
- Solution-focused, agile with a strong ‘’ can do’’ attitude
- Able to influence, negotiate and engage diversity
- Strong networking and stakeholder engagement skills
- Highly analytical and attentive to detail combined with ability to think laterally and holistically
- Communication skills (both oral and written)
- A good trainer, facilitator, mentor and coach
- Thorough understanding of Accounting and International Financial Reporting standards (IFRS)
- Proficiency in computer packages including EXCEL,POWER POINT etc
- Financial Risk Analysis Skills