Who should attend: Trainers and all employees of the organisation are encouraged to attend this training.
This training is meant to improve the readiness for remote working and effectiveness of the employees.
Training Outcome: At the end of this training, the participants will be able to
· Plan, develop, and deliver a high impact online workshop or training and organising a high-powered meeting.
· Engage the participants online as in a face-to-face meeting.
· Deliver the objectives of the Workshop: ideation, brainstorming, discussion, analysis, or approval of strategies, plans or reports as the case may be.
· Live virtual instructor-led training.
· Interactive sessions using online tools such as chat, Q&A, quizzes, surveys and polls.
· Training certificates will be issued to the participants.
1. Being Digitally Agile for a COVID Era – the superior skills that you need.
2. Planning and Organising for a Remote Workshop.
3. Engaging the Participants Digitally: Where remoteness will be forgotten.
4. Remote Stakeholder Participation: methods for focusing on critical issues.
5. Online tools for idea generation.
6. Online Tools for Consensual Decision Making.
For more enquiries contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org