Who should attend: HR Managers and managers with people responsibility.
Training outcome: By the end of the training, the participants will be able to
- Plan and build systems and procedures for effective remote working
- Create HR systems that support improved employee and organisational performance.
· Live virtual instructor-led training.
· Interactive sessions using online tools such as chat, Q&A, quizzes, surveys and polls.
· Training certificates will be issued to the participants.
- How the HR Management changed with social distancing
- Recruitment: a guide to the virtual and digital recruitment process
- Induction: VMV Challenges
- Challenges of communication and building company culture
- Training and development in a remote work setting
- Performance management: Challenges in WFH and the solutions.
- Talent Management: What changes with WFH
- Legal Aspects
- Transformation to an Agile Organisation: Role of HR
For more enquiries contact on email@example.com