360 DEGREE FEEDBACK
Mercer Mettl Future Options
Organisations are slowly shifting from traditional outdated evaluation system to a more
comprehensive approach of providing feedback, characterised by 360-degree feedback
system methodology. More and more employers are using 360-degree feedback methods
for development and continuous improvement.
What are the benefits of 360 Degree Feedback?
There are many. 360 Degree Feedback,
- Improves internal communication
- Better awareness of one's perceived behaviour in the workplace.
- Identifies strengths plan on using them effectively.
- Identifies weaknesses enabling you to take steps to address them
- Improves one's interaction skills and overall performance.
How to conduct a 360 Degree Feedback survey?
- Identify the Feedback Seekers. i.e., the positions and persons for which the 360-degree feedback is to be obtained.
- Identify the Feedback Providers. i.e., positions and person who will provide the feedback
(You can select 4-8 feedback providers for each Feedback Seeker.
- Please tell us the competencies you would like to assess. We can even assist you here.
We shall take care of the rest.
How long will it take to conduct the test?
- Please allow us 3-4 weeks to set up the survey, collect the data and submit the report to you.
Can I get a Sample Report?
Definitely, yes. We have give a sample report. Kindly download the support file for full details.
How much will it cost?
Please let us know the number of positions for which you want to conduct the survey. Please drop
us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org